Thursday, February 5, 2009

THE IJIN LAUNDRY HITS MODEFABRIEK

Currently showing for Fall 09 is the Ijin offer of irregular indigo items , & here we see the blue roadshow stopping off to pick up premium custom at Amsterdam's top "shopping mall" Modefabriek , at the end of a very chilly January.
Top boys Rene Strolenlenberg & Finn Alpberg explain the intricate details of the Ijin open-leg "fold-edge"( tm) cuts to the ever-cool Dutch punters with the aid of a vintage Singer, whilst keeping a sharp eye on the whereabouts of the new Ijin Laundry denim styles & ( secretly) counting up the coppers of the huge success of the new premium washed selvedge legs.

But hold on.....did we hear the words "Ijin laundry"?
Take a close-up view of that label & check it out.
Roll on the autumn we say....







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I want to live in Amsterdam too, so I can get my Ijins laundered the proper way :).

Or maybe I could travel to Amsterdam in a year when I got some killer seasoned Ijins!
(Working on my 5213-23)

By the way Goss, when is the Ijin homepage about to open?